Having qualified as a solicitor in 1995, Rachel has gained invaluable experience as an approachable and highly successful solicitor specialising in matrimonial law, personal injury, clinical negligence, wills and probate.
Donna Gamble is a solicitor who qualified in 1998 who provides a first class service to all matrimonial and wills and probate clients.
Why Use RJT?
RJT Solicitors are passionate about representing the client’s best interests and are committed to making a positive difference by providing excellent legal services.
Working on a no win no fee basis, we are friendly and approachable. We explain the process of bringing a claim and discuss our affordable fee structure with our clients before work begins.
With RJT you can be confident in the knowledge that your case will be dealt with by a qualified solicitor, with specialist knowledge who will be fully familiar with all the details of your case and will advise and represent you from the beginning of your case until its conclusion.
- Fully qualified with over 20 years specialist legal experience
- Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority
- Member of the Law Society
- Friendly and approachable
- Your own dedicated solicitor from start to finish
- A proven track record of outstanding results
- Membership of Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL)
- Membership of Resolution – a national organisation of family lawyers committed to a non-confrontational approach to family law matters.
Cases are unique to our clients and we will discuss with you our upfront prices based on a general fee structure, as follows:
- Personal Injury Cases – No win no fee agreement
- Family Law – pre-agreed fixed fee or agreed hourly rate
- Wills & Lasting Power of Attorney – agreed fixed fee starting from £150.00 for a basic will; £276.00 for basic mirror wills; Lasting Power of Attorney £420 per power; £792 for both powers plus the registration fee which is currently £82 per power
- Probate – charged on an hourly rate based on case assessment
- Oaths, Affidavits & Statutory Declarations – £5 per oath administered plus £2 per exhibit
All charges include VAT (except the statutory declarations and affidavits)